Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tribute to the Trees


A tribute to the trees seems only right as 2008 ends. Christmas is my favorite time of the year. Despite the hustle and bustle, I look forward to it every year. I look so forward to it that this year we put up 4 trees, plus I put up my parents. So now sadly it is time to take them down. Isn't it funny how fun it is to decorate for Christmas but what a chore it is to take it all back down? Although, I think this year I will have some competition in the sad to see it go department. Caroline loves having the trees up. In fact Christmas Day we had to take hers out of their toy room to make room for all that Santa brought and she was quite distraught that it was moved and the lights wouldn't come on so we had to move it so that we could still plug it in. She goes through the house each day when we get home and plugs all the trees in until bedtime. So goodbye Christmas trees and Hello 2009!





No comments: