Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Lord Blesses in His Time



This is a praise for my mother. The Lord has blessed her with a wonderful talent, that of sewing. She has sewn for the public for 35 years now, and after devoting her time to raising her children has decided she would like to sew for the public full time. Not just because she is my mother but she truly has a one of a kind talent. She can make anything you can imagine from children's clothing, to wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses, to draperies, bedspreads and coverlets, quilts to coats, costumes and dance apparel you name it and she can create it. But her true passion is children's clothing and design. Smocking, embroidery, monogramming, applique, french hand sewn and more. For a few years now she has been working to get her business started and after a struggle last year for us to create a web-site without much response it seemed as if maybe the time just wasn't right. Now thanks to my friends, my new introduction to blogging has given me hopes in helping her once again try to get her name out to the public. Please check out her new blog at: http://pattycakes-designsforchildren.blogspot.com/
Add it to your blogs to follow and send it to all you think would be interested. I pray the Lord will have his hand in this. With Him I know she can succeed with her new children's line Patty Cakes.

No comments: