Monday, November 9, 2009

Bunco and Friends

I must say I am  definitely one that misses these nights.  Good girlfriends are very hard to come by. 
Last Thursday we had a Bunco night reunion.  (photo courtesy of Kendra thanks!)We talked more than we played.  It has been a while since we have had the chance to get together so there was so much to catch up on that actually playing didn't seem as important as catching up.
It is so funny how life seems so busy and then you add one more child or one more activity, masters program etc and that life that you thought was so busy you couldn't keep things straight all the sudden seems so simple.  I have definitely missed the company of my good friends who have shared so many laughs and cries with me. I am so fortunate to have friends to share these laughs and cries with and know that no matter how long it has been we always seem to be able to pick up right where we left off.  So though we don't talk as often as we should, thanks to each of you for your wonderful friendship! And Christi THANKS for those delicious cupcakes you brought.  I have been wanting another raspberry one ever since I left!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Love your new blog layout...I can comment now!!!