Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Sweet Little Roley Poly


Carson is 9 months old now and he's growing up so fast. Something about knowing it is your last one makes all the milestones a little sadder. We went for our 9 month check up the other day and he now weighs a whopping 21 pounds. Which is fine with me cause i just love little Roley poly babies. He now has 4 teeth on the top and 4 more on the bottom. He has been crawling all over the place and now is starting to stand on his own. He pushes his little walker all over the place. I know he will be walking soon and I am really not ready for it. I remember I couldn't wait for Caroline to start walking and soon after wished she was still being carried. But with Carson my last little baby will be up and gone on to being a big boy. Just seems a little sad doesn't it?

1 comment:

~A little about us~ said...

You can come get Maci ANYTIME you start feeling like you want another one! She is growing up so fast........