Thursday, August 13, 2009

Uncle P's Birthday





August 13th! Happy Birthday to my little brother! We will be having a family get togther Sunday to celebrate so more to come on that. Our family LOVES birthdays. Actually not only did Patrick just have a birthday but is in the midst of celebrating his birthday week. Patrick although my baby brother is not only my best friend but one of the greatest guys I know. Now he is grown and not only is he my brother but my children's Uncle P. While my sister and I are quite opposite and while I have learned to appreciate those differences my brother and I seem to be from the same mold. I don't think there is any one person out there that is as much like me or that understands the way I tick like my brother does. He truely is the best friend one always hopes to find in life. If he was here with me every waking minute I think I would be just fine with that. I Love You Patrick and am so proud of who you are. Thanks for the greatest memories and the many more to come!!!

So as promised I finally got around to adding a few more pictures from Patrick's Birthday.

No comments: