Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Little HAM! What a MESS!

Why is it that we would never let our first child eat this way? With Caroline I always fed her with a fork or spoon never letting her really explore her food. Why because there was no need to make such a mess when I, as her mother, was SUPPOSE to help her learn to eat correctly, RIGHT? In fact I find myself still feeding her at times when we are learning to try new things. But by the second one, boy how willing we become to let them do for themselves because by the second one we seem to feel that the mess is some how worth our child's ability to explore... This is funny little Carson every night at supper. Because he wants to do it himself. But hey it keeps us on routine. Supper and straight to the bath. You surely can see why.

My little HAM!!

No comments: