Sunday, August 9, 2009

Check out this new special!!

Had to share this with all my blog followers!! Check out my mother's blog for more information, pictures and ideas. Don't forget to place your order! Thanks for every one's continued support for her business
www.pattycakes-designsforchildren.blogspot.com




I decided to try something new this year, so keep reading so you can get in on this special deal.
This year I will have a booth at the Fall Frenzy in Brighton on October 24th being put on by Tipton County Junior Auxiliary. In order to have display items that you, the public, are interested in seeing I've decided to use your fall and Christmas orders for my display. Any fall or Christmas order placed by September 15th will receive 20% off their 2nd item of equal or lesser value. All orders placed will be ready for pick up at my booth at the Fall Frenzy. Here are some of my creations from last year. Be creative, it's your order so whether you are looking for that special Christmas dress or Christmas bonnet or maybe you are thinking pumpkins or turkeys or just fall colors. We have new designs for monogrammed and appliqued shirts with many colors available and many fabrics to choose from for pant sets, longalls, dresses and warm minkey pants and coats. Please contact me with your order at iris2557@aol.com and mention you saw this blog post to receive your discount. Please contact me if you have any questions or if you want help designing your custom outfit.

No comments: