Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fun at Fletcher's Farm

On the way to the Pumpkin Patch we go...


We took a trip out to Fletcher's Farm Saturday night with Bryan and Holly Wolfe, a couple from church and their kids Griffin and Lacey.It was a wonderful time I highly reccommend. A very inexpensive night of family fun! The kids loved the hayride and each got to take a pumpkin home.



We roasted weenies and made smores which was another big hit. If you have never made smores with cinnamon graham crackers, you must try it! I was skeptical but Holly said it was delicious and boy was she right! It was the perfect end to our busy week. We sat by the campfire and talked for hours while the kids played. We even joined in the fun on the see-saw. I think we might just make this our new fall time family tradition. Loving fall the way I do I can't think of a more perfect way to welcome the season!

Caroline and Carson showing of their newly claimed pumpkins from the pumpkin patch.






No comments: