Monday, March 22, 2010

Is that a SCRUMPDIDILYUMPTIOUS BAR with a chance to find a golden ticket?!

I had to share our little happy today. I had to run in Walgreen’s and what was right there on the counter where I was checking out????? A WONKA BAR! A SCRUMPDIDILYUMPTIOUS BAR TO BE EXACT! WITH THE CHANCE TO FIND A GOLDEN TICKET!!!! Okay so a little background may help. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory with Gene Wilder has ALWAYS been one of my FAVORITE movies!! Well I had it on VHS of which we can no longer watch because we no longer have a VCR. A couple of weeks ago I saw it on dvd as I stood in the check out line at the grocery. I couldn’t resist. I bought it and brought it right home for Caroline and I to watch. To my delight, she loved it as much as I do. So today when I saw the Wonka bar I couldn’t resist. It was like staring in our own movie. Caroline was excited as I at the find and I’m not sure who would have been more excited if we had of found a golden ticket. Maybe next time. But it was fun to feel like a kid and share that feeling with my own child.

No comments: