Saturday, November 27, 2010

Our Thanksgiving

Here are just a few pictuures from Thanksgiving this year.  Believe it or not I didn'T have my camera out much.  I hosted Thanksgiving this year and it wasn't the hosting or the preparing or even the cleaning up afterwards that took up my camera time.  I really just enjoyed spending some time with family.  Something about sitting and talking and visiting with the people you really love just can't be replaced even by a picture.
From our family to your's Happy Thanksgiving!

Like mother like daughter, how proud am I!

Boy does Caroline really love these boys!  Aubrey and Tucker are so patient with her since they are "too big" to play with her much.

Just one of our many blessings!  A close family where cousins grow up like brothers and sisters!

No comments: