Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Brad and Caroline




HERE ARE A FEW PICTURES FROM OUR WEEK FULL OF BIRTHDAYS.
Happy Birthday Brad and Caroline.

A week of birthdays that's where I've been. First we had Brad's. Just now reaching 29, yes, he is still that young. He had a good one as grown up birthday's go. Still up at 5 for work after getting up at least once during to night for one reason or another and after a full day back for the same routine of supper, baths and bedtime. But also the same week we begin with Brad's birthday we end with Caroline's. Each year I am reminded that they almost had the same birthday because Dr. Gayden wanted to enduce me earlier than I wanted to be. Caroline wasn't due until October 9th so the 26th even seemed too early. Plus I had Lia's wedding and was already fitted for my extremely large Matron of Honor maternity dress.

It is so hard to believe that it has been 3 years since Caroline was born. Just 3 short years ago I sat in a hospital bed waiting for her arival and can remember it as vivid as if it were yesterday. I remember the minute they layed her on my chest, so tiny and precious and her look of knowing I had her and she would be alright as long as she could see me and me looking at my mom who stood beside me the whole time and saying with a shakey voice and tear filled eyes "I did it, she's here, look how perfect she is." And now she seems to never be still. Time has truely flown by despite the sleepless nights and the early mornings which I fell still will never end. Caroline is such a blessing to us all. She is all little girl and more so the older she gets. Though trying at times she makes it so rewarding to be called mommy.




Caroline blowing out her 3 candles.



And opening presents...


The whole family in for some sliding fun!


Look how handsome my little Carson is!








PINK AND PURPLE POLKA DOTS!
WHAT A PERFECT CAKE FOR A LITTLE GIRL!
This year for her party Caroline wanted a big blow up slide and so we gave in. It was a great party. Even Brad and I got in on the sliding fun. We had a really good turnout and are so appreciative of all our family and friends that turned out to help us celebrate.
We decided to let Miss Kitty come live with us. So Nonnie and Papa got to give Caroline her big birthday suprise.
I will keep you updated but so far Knox and Libby haven't noticed Miss Kitty and she seems to be no trouble. She is finally starting to come out some.

Caroline with Uncle P
Caroline and CreCre
Addie Grace Baskin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! WHO ME?!


Uncle P and Juliana even played on the slide.
Uncle P and Juliana who we are hoping to get to call Aunt J one day

Maci and Christian

Skip, Amanda, Addie Grace and Maci
Maci gets the happy baby award.

No comments: