Sunday, September 13, 2009

What Wonderful Friends.

Lily and Caroline at their birthday lunch.

Friday Caroline and I spent a girls day with my friend Kristy from college and her daughter Lily. We meet up in Jackson and had a birthday lunch for the girls to celebrate their birthdays. Lily will be 2 on September 16th and Caroline will be 3 on September 26th. We had lunch at Red Robin and then over to Maggie Moo's for ice cream. If you have never tried the banana it is out of this world delicious. Caroline had a new flavor cotton candy which was electric blue but couldn't leave out her faithful favorite chocolate. (FYI: By the way when you stir these two colors up they make gray.)We had a wonderful time. The girls were really good. And it is always so nice to catch up on things with Kristy. She is one of those very special people God has placed in my life that I am so thankful for. She is one of those true friends that are so hard to find. She is one of the most beautiful people I know both inside and out. I think it is her inner beauty that magnifies her outer beauty so much. We always have the best time together doing nothing. It is funny to me how much we seem alike. I guess that is one of the reasons we always keep in touch because we never run out of stuff to talk about. I am so glad we meet in college and have been able to keep in touch. Next weekend will be Lily's birthday party so we will get to see each other next week too and then the next weekend is Caroline's birthday party and we will probably get to see each other then too. WOW! 3 times in 1 month will be great! Her new baby Miss Leah Claire will be here in November. I do have the cutest side view picture of her but I won't torture her with it. I will just say that I was twice her size at 31 weeks. HAHA! But here's to WONDERFUL friends. I hop Caroline and Lily grow up to be good friends as well.

No comments: