Thursday, September 10, 2009

I DID IT!

It is official!!! I have had an idea but now I have officially received the LARGE envelope! For this particular event in life the best things do not arrive in small packages. BUT LARGE MEANS YOU PASSED!!

What you may ask is my fuss over? I passed my national registry in CT and now join the other 695 registered CT technologists in the entire state of Tennessee. Currently there is a 81% pass rate but since this was something I self taught I am a little proud of myself. I now hold my national resigtry in x-ray and CT! Now I can get back to some of my favorite things! I am done with this goal and can now get back to enjoying my wonderful life. It is such a relief to have passed. It has been a long hard 2 months juggling my already hectic life and finding time to squeeze in research and study time. There was a lot of late nights and studying after the getting the kids to bed. Even more prayer because I really had to lean on the Lord during these stressful months. Thanks to Brad for all his help around the house and with the kids and thanks to my friends Trevin and Andrea for giving me the study material they used to set me on the right path. Just wanted to share with you my happy of the week!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations Aimee!
I am so proud of you! I remember those late nights of studying studying and studying! I don't miss it AT ALL. I remember when I got "the envelope" in the mail for my 2 boards. I was so nervous that I couldn't get the envelope open quick enough because I was shaking so bad! Aren't you glad its over?!!

~A little about us~ said...

YAY!!! I am so PROUD of you! I knew you could do it!!!!

Kate said...

congrats Amy. that is great news :)

Bonnie Coltrane said...

Congrats Aimee! thats so exciting! hard work pays off!!!

Life As We Know IT said...

congrats! can't believe you didn't tell me!