Wednesday, December 30, 2009

...And the Stockings were hung by the Chimney with Care

This year I knew was the year Santa was going to be so much fun!  Caroline has been so excited anticipating her new bike she asked for.  She is old enough this year to start Santa tradations.  We got out the cookie plate and cup passed to me from my mother that we used when I was little and we picked out some cookies and reindeer food to leave for Santa with some egg nog (Caroline's choice and new favorite thing to drink).



Now all snuggled in their beds with visions of sugar plums soon to be dancing over their heads, Caroline and Carson were tucked in.



Brad got me a new camcorder for Christmas this year so we could catch the excitement of Christmas morning.  And a perfect Christmas morning it was! 



I think the legos ended up being the biggest hit.  Not sure if it was Brad or the kids that had the most fun building lego towers. Brad's step dad and mom came over as soon as the kids got up at 6:30 and we cooked breakfast.  Momma and Daddy joined us too!  Caroline and Carson were so excited toshow everyone what santa left and play with all the new toys left by Santa.


No comments: