Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Lastly and Back Up to current events..

Where have I been?  This question should be rephrased for the month of December to: where haven't I been?  The month has really flown by in all the preperation for Christmas, Christmas has again gotten here before I realized it.  I can't wait for our family celebrations to start tomorrow!  Being so close to my family it means so much more spending the holidays with them. 
Last weekend we started our Christmas celebrations with a trip through Christmas City and Brad's family at his grandmother's house.  His brother's family drove up from Louisianna.  We had a good time.  It's been a while since we've gotten together with Brad's family. 
Now tomorrow momma and Juliana are coming over to make candy and cookies for Christmas with me and Caroline and then on to Aunt Cathy's for Christmas Eve tradation.  Next time I update will most likely be after Christmas so Merry Christmas! 

Pictures from Brad's Grandmothers:














No comments: