Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Second...


Now that I realize I just posted the same Santa pictures that I already shared I will move on through the month. Second was our venture with Christmas card pictures for this year.  Let's just say that it's like looking for a dress when you have pictured in your mind EXACTLY what you want but when you get to the store you just can't find that perfect dress you want.  Well that's kinda how pictures are with Caroline and Carson.  If I am just snapping pictures cause I think my kids are the cutest in the world those end up being the cutest ones and the ones I try to get just right never turn out just right.  Out of the 50 or more attempts some of my favorites ended up being the ones when Caroline and Carson were just being themselves.  As you can tell by the end Carson was done taking pictures and Caroline was playing mother hen and trying to make him all better.  We ended up with some really cute ones to say Merry Christmas with. Enjoy!







By the end both kids were tired of the momma paparrazi!  HAHA!

No comments: